Unable to edit specific submissions

Dear Kobo team,

I have a problem with being unable to edit some submissions. after submitting the changes we receive the following error message
Screenshot 2022-05-04 101355
(error message translation: one of the data servers or the Enketo server failed. please try later or call support (500)

Server: kobo.humanitarianresponse.info

Best regards, Abd

@aamra, have you tried this out advised in our previous post?

Dear @Kal_Lam, Thanks for your reply and follow-up. I tried this solution and it didn’t work with me.

Waiting to hear from you.
Abd

@aamra, would you mind trying it again? We have recently made a new release that should solve this issue. Please let us know what happens?

Dear @Kal_Lam

I’ve tried editing these cases. within the incognito mode and it didn’t succeed. we receive the same error message.

best, Abd

@aamra, could you try editing it with the normal mode too? If that does not work, could you make a dummy entry and then share it with the _id of the dummy submission so I could also try making edits to your dummy submission?

Many thanks, @Kal_Lam for your follow-up and support.

I tried on the normal mode and we have the same problem. the problem is happening with specific records only.

I will send you in a private message an example of them.

best, Abd

1 Like

@aamra, seems like you are not the admin of this project, and you only have certain permissions to the project. Would you mind requesting additional permission from the admin of the project and see if that solves your issue?

I am the admin of the survey. and the problem faced the staff on the areas. and also I tried from the main user and I faced the same issue.

Best regards, Abd

@aamra, FYR:

1 Like

Many thanks, @Kal_Lam and the KoBo team for the update. we will check the new update and I hope that it will solve the reported issue.

2 Likes

Dear @Kal_Lam & Kobo team,

We still have a few cases, that the staff cannot submit the edits. as you know we are using the humanitarian server. I will send the project and user details to you in a privet message.

Screenshot 2022-09-26 091050 (002)

1 Like

@aamra, I don’t see the project name in the survey dashboard you have mentioned for the user account. Could you ensure to see if there was a typo in the details you shared through a private message?

Hi, @Kal_Lam I’ve replied to you in a private message with the needed information.