Unable to export data from kobo to excel

Hello,
I can’t export data from kobo to excel
I need to collect data
Please help me as soon as possible
Thanksss!

Welcome to the community @Sarah! You generally see this download error when you change the variable name of your existing survey and then redeploy it. Would you mind sharing with me the following (through a private message) so that i could have a look at it:

• Username
  • Project name

Hello mr.kal lam
Please find this attachment
The link of username and project name as u ask me to.
Thanksss

https://ee.humanitarianresponse.info/preview/meW3Vg9E

Hi @Sarah
Did you try downloading other formats of the data? What do you see when you look into the reports form your data.

Stephane

Hello,
I try alot to export data of my form but they give me ( export failed) this form contains 82 questions and I put them in groups. Some of group about family must repeat for every person in household.please help me I need to start in this project to help people in my country.

The form exports to excel normaly when no data is submitted until the enumerators add submissions I can’t export table to excel form.
Also, I do not include images in my form just different questions with different responses.

Sorry @Sarah,

We have not received your username and project name. Could you kindly share them through a private message so that we have a look at our end.