Unable to fetch data from the humanitarian server for editing

Hello, I am using the humanitarian account for my data upload. Recently I have been unable to fetch data that had been collected and which I wanted to make some edits. Anyone who has encountered this or has a solution to it? Thank you

First Image, am able to see the form

Second Image, I would like to edit the entries submitted. Once I select the Data tab, I get a blank page as seen below. Can not be able to see any of the data submitted

Welcome to the community, @sawn! Could you also share with the community a screenshot so that the community should also understand your issue pictorially?

Thanks. I have done that.

1 Like

@sawn, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

@sawn, I confirm that when you select the DATA tab, the screen wipes out. I will get back to you soon after investigating.

Hi @sawn, we apologize for the issue and we are looking into it :+1: In the meantime, please note that you are still able to download your project’s data by navigating to the Downloads section:

https://kf.kobotoolbox.org/#/forms/{asset_uid}/data/downloads
1 Like

@sawn, we now have a GitHub issue for this. You can follow it through this link: