Unable to get blank form- disk error returned

Attempts to download form keep returning a “disk error”: " A disk error occurred on device while downloading this form. If you keep having this problem, report it to the person who asked you to collect data."

I have validated the form and have even tried re-downloading (a now updated form) from a project that was in the use late last year and which we had downloaded via Kobocollect without any issues and the same error is now being returned.

1 Like

Welcome back to the community, @DOC! Would you mind sharing a screenshot of your issue? This should also be helpful for the community to understand it pictorially.

As a quick check, would you mind creating a dummy project and deploying it? Then would you mind getting the same to your app to see if you can get it?

Hello @DOC,
A similar error was reported and solved here:

Can you provide a screenshot of the error message and the title of your form, please?

1 Like

Hello! Thanks for your response. Due to time constraints, I had the data collector complete the form via browser rather than the app. I will be sure to do what you’ve suggested once time gets back on my side.

1 Like

Hello! Thanks for your response. Apologies for my late response but time was not on my side. I will certainly follow up on this so as to avoid future issues. And I will certain report back here. Thank you again.

1 Like

Hello everybody! Guys, the variant for solving mentioned above issue is to make the name of Your form shorter. Good luck !

1 Like