Unable to get map (search for location) in Android Mobile

Hello altruists,
I have developed my questionnaire using the Enketo Grid Theme of Kobo toolbox. However, I am facing a problem with showing search location in mobile. While I use it in the computer, the location displays as its correct form. However, on mobile, it did not show correctly, in particular, no Latitude and longitude data was shown.
This is how displayed in mobile.

In settings, I used the placement-map tag in the Appearance (advance) option but still it did not show the location.

Can anyone please help me how I solve this issue (it’s urgent)?

Thanks in Advance.

Welcome to the community, @raju11! Would you mind removing the grid-theme settings to see how it behaves?

Hi @Kal_Lam Thank you for your quick response. I used matrix questions so it will not work in other themes. Within grid theme, any way to fix the issue?

@raju11, it’s just for the test to see how it behaves without a grid-theme layout settings?

@Kal_Lam No still its not working.

@Kal_Lam Yes, I removed the matrix question and changed the theme to default settings. Still its displayed same as before.

It seems like the issue is with the display size of your device. Try the same (with grid-theme and without the same) in a device that has a larger display, and it should show you as desired.

@Kal_Lam the issue is map is displayed but no option to click and no Lat, lon displayed to get location data in mobile. However, in computer, there is no such issue, works perfectly.

@Kal_Lam can you please check in your device?
https://ee.humanitarianresponse.info/x/o80E150J

@Kal_Lam Hi, I got a new issue, Previous issue is solved somehow. When I enter into the questionnaire link from facebook messenger, the map is not displayed on mobile (like the previous issue) but when I entered from LinkedIn or email the map is displayed as desired. How do I solve this issue?
Our majority of respondents use Facebook messenger.

Maybe it’s a setting feature you have to look out at.

@Kal_Lam can you pls tell me which settings, specifically?