aBzckH9ifccypqbqL7aJnt (4).xlsx (16.9 KB)
the xls code above works very well on web based, but it turns differently when I try to get the form using application.
I have been trying to find the solution on this group, not yet find the similar problem
Thanks in a heap, support team
Seems like you have used the wrong
column name for the
image. As shown in the image below you have used
media::image instead of
Try changing the same i.e.
image and it should work.
Besides, it also seems that you have used the wrong language code i.e.
Bahasa Indonesia (in). Would you mind replacing the same with
Indonesian (ms). For more on language code please visit this page.
So my advise to correct would changing the same as shown in the image below:
Please make necessary changes within the entire document as shown in the image below:
In the survey tab of your xlsform:
In the choices tab of your xlsform:
In the setting tab of your xlsform:
Error Test.xlsx (23.3 KB)
Have a great day!
Yesss, it works. Thank you very much indeed @Kal_Lam. I have learned a lot today.
At first, I updated the revised xls on the same project. The same error message comes out. Then, I create the new project, inject with revised xls…it works.
this project is imperative, to obtain the most at risk household which have been impacted by catastrophic disaster then covid19.
You and KOBO support team give a meaningful contribution