Unable to pull data after updating media file csv

Hello Community.
I am working on a form that populates data from a .csv file based on the user’s input.
The form is working well however when I update the data, the form does not pick up the new data. I have gone through this: I uploaded the csv file, but the data is not replaced with new one ( in Kobo Collect ) - #55 by Kal_Lam
However, this does not provide me with a solution.
Kindly assist.

Welcome to the community, @akesther! Did you redeploy your survey project? You will need to redeploy when you have updated your csv file.

Thank you.
Yes I did, but it did not work

@akesther, maybe you could share a screenshot of your issue so that the community can better understand and help you resolve it.

There is no error message.
New data is not populating on the form.

The user is to enter general information and then select a specific retail shop/duka. On selecting the duka, the form will then pull data from the media file csv, however, the newly updated data in the CSV is not populating in the form.

I am not sure how I can attache a screenshot as it will not explain the issue well.

I will need to share a video or something which is not permitted here. Advise me if there is a screenshot workaround.

@akesther, there could also be a formatting issue in the CSV file. Maybe share it with the community. The community should be able to help you solve your issue.

I will share tomorrow morning EAT. I was OOO today

@Kal_Lam new users cannot upload attachments

@akesther, maybe this post discussed previously should help you solve your issue:

And this one too …

I followed the steps from one of the responses here and the issue is resolved now

1 Like

@akesther, :clap: :heart: :partying_face: