Unable to recover nor view the finalized form data

Please help. The data is neither on the phone nor on the server. And it cannot be viewed nor sent.

Welcome to the community, @swn! Seems like you are trying to submit a submission for a project that is currently not available in the server. Could you kindly check out to see if your project test exists in the server?

Actually, the form version that I am trying to submit is 31. And the current version of the form is 32 (overwritten). Both are project “test”. Previously, when I did the same with 30 and 31, it worked. Just 2 questions were added in 32.

@swn, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

username: xxxxxxx
form: https://kobo.humanitarianresponse.info/#/forms/aKRBVSfieEe5uJyvRwB7y7

1 Like

@swn, is this an issue with only a single device, or is it an issue with multiple devices? In addition, could you also share with us a screenshot of the server settings of your Collect android app?

Yes, issue in multiple devices.

@swn, I see a configuration issue with your Collect android app. This support article should help you solve your issue: