Unable to redeploy my form

Having this error

your form cannot be deployed because it contains errors:

HTTPConnectionPool(host=‘kc.kobotoolbox.internal’, port=80): Max retries exceeded with url: /api/v1/forms/1334594 (Caused by NewConnectionError(‘: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known’))

Am also having a similar problem below:

unable to deploy

your form cannot be deployed because it contains errors:

HTTPConnectionPool(host=‘kc.kobotoolbox.internal’, port=80): Max retries exceeded with url: /api/v1/forms/896450 (Caused by NewConnectionError(‘: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known’))

Welcome to the community, @davidtbanda! @davidtbanda, @Hannah_manga have you validated your XLSForm through this online validator to see if there are any syntax issues?

@Kal_Lam Thanks, I have not yet validated. Initially my form was deployed but after an addition of 2 more questions in table form, that’s when it gave that error. How do I go about validating?

@davidtbanda, you could download your form as XLSForm as outlined in this post discussed previously and then validate it online.

I have done that… saw some issues tried editing it on the form but it couldn’t save

Hello, on the form preview. It’s showing this

There are more than one survey elements named ‘group_ay2mw30_header_column’ (case-insensitive) in the section named ‘group_ay2mw30_header’.
Could it be the problem and how can I fix it pls.

@Hannah_manga, it seems like it is a form design issue. Generally, the variable names should be unique when creating a survey form. It seems like you have this variable name group_ay2mw30_header_column that is occurring more than one time.

Hello, pls I am honestly confused. Is there a way you can help me with this? Or guide me on how to do it.

@Hannah_manga, have you validated your XLSForm through the online validator shared in my previous post? The online validator should help you identify syntax issues.

Hello @Hannah_manga,

According to your first message, the error is because of an internal route being not reachable.
Are you able to redeploy now? Or do you still face the issue?

cc @davidtbanda . Same question.

1 Like