Unable to save form

Hi,
I have been working on a form for the past couple of days, however today it has failed to save, saying that
‘error saving form your changes could not be saved, likely because of a lost internet connection. keep this window open and try saving again while using a better connection.’

Welcome to the community @adken101! Would you mind checking the internet connection in your device? Maybe it’s due to the internet disruption.

I did that, I even switched networks but still got the same error message over and over again.

Would you mind checking your xlsform here and see if there are any issues in your xlsform? If it’s an issue an you are not able to fix it please feel free to share your xlsform with the community. The community would be happy to help you out.

If and incase, it’s not an issue while checking here but you still see the issue, would you mind letting us know the server you are using (OCHA or HHI).

There is no issue with the xlsform but am still unable to save my form edits.
I’m using the Non-Humanitarian Server hosted by KoBoToolbox.

Could you kindly share with us the following through a private message so that we could have a closer look at it:

• Username
  • Project name