Unable to share my projects with others

I´m having problems with sharing the forms. It now opens the window for sharing but in doesn´t recognize the users I want to share the form with. It constantly appears the message “user not found”. I´m trying to share the form to other users with the same server, so they can add submissions with the app KoboCollect.

Could you help me with this? Thank you

@abrilgarciamur2021, I split this topic to a new post as it is something different from your previous issue.

This post discussed previously should help you solve your issue:

1 Like

Hi @abrilgarciamur2021
As it has been mentioned, the users need to be on the same server, However, you have indicated that they are on the same server, which raises a concern; can you confirm which server the users are in?

Ensure you verify that the users are in the same server and if you have verified as such and the problem still persists, kindly reach out so that we investigate this further.

Stephane

1 Like

Thank you for your attention @Kal_Lam and @stephanealoo. Users are using humanitarian response too. I don´t know if it´s OCHA or HHI. But we are using the humanitarian response and we are all in the same country (Argentina). I resolved it by entering into the user account with it´s user and password, that whas when I was able to share it. It´s really wierd cause I still can´t figure out what the problem was. It just recognized it once I entered with my own computer. Later I will try again with other users. If the problem persists I´ll notice it to you. I hope to be able to resolve it without entering everyones account

Thank you for your time

1 Like

Hi @abrilgarciamur2021
Who is the owner of the project? Does it mean you were trying to share a project from your account and you could not? If that is the case, then you were probably on a different server from them. For clarification;

HHI server is https://kf.kobotoolbox.org/

OCHA server is https://kobo.humanitarianresponse.info/

Regards,
Stephane

1 Like

Exactly, I´m the owner of the project. We are both in OCHA server, humanitarian response because we are part of a publich health promotion NGO. I will try again with other users and notice you the results

Regards
Abril

2 Likes

@abrilgarciamur2021, if you still have issues, please feel free to share with us the following through a private message:

• Username (yours as well as your colleagues)
  • Project name

We shall have a closer look at it.

Hi!
I’ve tried with other users anda was abel to share the form. Thank you so much for your attention. I know I can count with this community forum for further questions. I really appreciate it.

Best regards
Abril

1 Like

@abrilgarciamur2021 glad to know that you finally solve your issue.