Unable to submit finalized forms to server through the Collect app

Please am unable to send finalized form

Welcome to the community, @Anointedexcel! Could you check out the following at your end before we troubleshoot this issue:

• Check whether your device’s internet connection is OK.
  • Check whether your survey project is still in the server (for the data you are trying to submit to the server).

Yes it is…

@Anointedexcel, if both the checks are OK, maybe you will now need to check out the following:

• Date and time of your device
  • Settings>Server to see if the configuration is correct. We would also appreciate it if you could share the screenshot of the same with us. This should help us troubleshoot your issue.

@Anointedexcel, so you mean everything is OK, but you still have this issue submitting your data to the server? Is this an issue with only a single device or is it an issue with multiple devices?

It also the same issue with other devices. Like 5 persons are having the same issue

@Anointedexcel, could you share with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously: