Unable to upload forms due to Generic Exception Error (500)

Hi Support,

There seem to be some issues at Kobo Server https://kc.kobotoolbox.org
The server seem to not accepting the submissions for data for last 2 days.
Please look into it and resolve as soon as possible. Find below the screenshot.

Thanks,
Sanjay

@ssinha1966, would you mind checking the server settings under the Settings>Server to see if the configurations are OK?

@Kal_Lam The server settings are correct. This issue started since yesterday. Before that it was uploading the data from the same user. It would be great if you can reverify if the server is doing fine.

@ssinha1966, I quickly checked both our public servers and did not have any issues submitting my submissions from the Collect android app to the server.

hello,

we are facing a similar issue, did you find a solution ?

Hello guys,

It happened with me too. This error just ocurred with the users that didin’t confirmed theirs e-mails after account creation. Tell them to change password and confirm the account then you try to upload yours surveys again.

1 Like

@youssouf, @diogosantos, were you able to resolve your issue? Kindly please let the community know so that the community should also be able to help you out.

Yes, all good now. Thanks.

1 Like

Hello, the problem is gone by now, (i mentioned it in a topic i’d created).
So i just created another user account to try and it worked without any issue. I double checked again with the old account with wich the problem started and it failed again. The new account works with no issues at all.

I think it could be because i shared the kobocollect app settings with the old account by Qr code rather than manually entering it in every device. Maybe the Qr code was giving a bad configuration.

Thanks i hope this helps someone.

@diogosantos, @youssouf, thank you for confirming! :clap: :heart: :partying_face: