Unable to validate my XLSForm

Suite du sujet Problem recognizing external choices command with today's system upgrade :

Hello every one
I have a problem of form bulding. As outline in this previous post, I try to follow instruction on how to build survey tab of xlsform , choices tab and external choices but something go round with my xlsform. I need your help. here are they files.
eva_sav2022.xlsx (19,3 Ko)
itemsets.csv (1,6 Ko)

Welcome back to the community, @mtn2020_2030! Seems like you are referring to a CSV filename that is not present:

Seems like you have a csv filename itemsets.csv but you have tried to refer to fs.csv and village.csv.

You should be able to learn more about select_one_from_file through this support article Select One or Many From External File Question Type.

Hi
Many thank. I’ll correct it and validate the form. :+1:

Marcel

1 Like

Please @Kal_Lam
Can you explain me more difference betwen itsemsts.csv with select one external xls file and select one or many from External file question type?
Both can use whith Kobo and by NHS users?

Marcel

@mtn2020_2030, you should be able to learn more about this through our post discussed previously:

Hello @Kal_Lam
I can’t deployed my form.
Error message displayed

selcect_one_external don’t fonctionning.
I need à help

Marcel

@mtn2020_2030, would you mind trying with the sample file shared in my previous post to see if that gets deployed without any issue?

1 Like

Merci beaucoup @Kal_Lam
J’ai déployé votre modèle de select_one_external avec le fichier csv et cela fonctionne bien avec ODK collect.
J’ai ensuite corrigé mon ficier select_one_external avec le fichier csv également avec succès. la nouvelle difficulté à laquelle je suis confronté est qu’à partir du troisième niveau de sélection (select_one_external), les choix ne s’affichent plus. je vous envoie un extrait du fichier xlsform et l’image de l’écran.
example_eva_2022.xlsx (15,3 Ko)

Merci pour votre soutien.

Marcel

@mtn2020_2030, maybe you will need to play around to get used to with this feature.

1 Like

@Kal_Lam
J’ai suivi vos conseils et j’ai lu également les liens en rapport avec “select_one_external” and “itemsets.csv” mais j’ai toujours un problème au niveau de “choice filter”. les “districts” et les “for_san” s’affichent pour le choix mais les villages ne s’affichent toujours pas.
I need your help. voici les fichiers
example_eva_2022.xlsx (15,2 Ko)
itemsets.csv (2,2 Ko)