Unfortunately delete form from server how can I do?

Dear Kal Lam,
We can use a nutrition surveillance project server name is: xxxxxxx but unfortunately deleted one form version-4 that has lots of data on how to get back those data. Please help me.
Best regards, Md Mokbul Hossain, Analyst statistics

Dear Concern, I have to delete one form from our server (username: xxxxxxx) how do get back this form on the xxxxxxx server. please help me. That form is not in the archive. Previously archive when need again unarchive. Again going to archive mistakenly click on delete how to get this form.
Best regards, Md Mokbul Hossain, Analyst Statistics

Sorry, @mapping! Deleted projects cannot be retrieved.

Not project delete only one form delete how to retrieved that form.

Any backup inyour end yesterday data. Please help me.

Dear Kal_Lam
If possible share any backup of this project in all forms especially version 4… Otherwise we have data collection again.
Best regards,
Md Mokbul Hossain

Dear Kal_lam,
We are at the end of our data collection. for the abovementioned study. Do you have any update on my query regarding the deleted forms from version 4. Please response. And also, I am wondering if you could share any contact number/email address so I can communicate with you directly. This is very urgent for us. My email ID; mokbul.hossain@bracu.ac.bd and my contact number is +8801797607766. Eagerly waiting for your response.

@mapping, once again, apologies to inform you that the forms deleted from the server are irreversible. Maybe you should have made a local backup of those forms with the change in the version.