Update appearance in an implement survey (enumerators can't upload the surveys)

Hi all
I made a mistake creating the survey. I include a repeated section inside a section that have the aparecen of field-list.
I was able to upload and implement the survey, but now the enumerators are getting this error when they try to upload the surveys:

“Repeats in “field-list” groups are not supported: Please update the form design to remove the following repeats from a field list: ./a3qY5FmnQ4ntdSmYmaFMJ/agro_cacao/n.planton.block”

The error is quite explicit, and since I need the repeat I will remove the field-list option of that specific section.

My question is, what do I do now so the enumerators can upload the survey?
If I update the survey (ie v2) they will be able to sucessufuly upload the surveys if they are using the old version (ie v1)?
They will need to download the new version and copy all the answers to the new version (hope not)?

@ricardovr22, maybe you could upload the submissions to the server manually as outlined in the support article Manually Uploading Submissions.

@ricardovr22, maybe you could upload the submissions to the server manually as outlined in the support article Manually Uploading Submissions.