Urgent help need in listing household application

I am making a form through (Rpeat Group) in which a question (Structure Status) has 2 possilble answers.
Structure Status
1 change
0 Same

If first answer is selected the count should add 1, if 2nd option is selected nothing should be added in the count beacuse same structure. Example (fi same building have four househod then sturcture number is 1 but when we go next home (previous structure number show) However when responses are added, the form doesnt take into account the previous count before adding 1 to the count. when i add 2nd home click + button previous value not add in next question
Form is attach
household Listing Form.xlsx (11.3 KB)
Result Need

Please Add this functionality household Listing Form i try but not get desire result
I never forget your help

I am making a form through (Rpeat Group) in which a question (Structure Status) has 2 possilble answers.
Structure Status
1 change
0 Same

If first answer is selected the count should add 1, if 2nd option is selected nothing should be added in the count beacuse same structure. Example (fi same building have four househod then sturcture number is 1 but when we go next home (previous structure number show) However when responses are added, the form doesnt take into account the previous count before adding 1 to the count. when i add 2nd home click + button previous value not add in next question
Form is attach
household Listing Form.xlsx (11.3 KB)
Result Need

Please help me to solve this problem
Add functonality in my form or describe step by step

Welcome back to the community, @azamiqbal! It seems like you will need to explain your issue a bit more to make your context more clear.

1 Like

Hi Kal,

The app we are developing intends to list households in a cluster. Multiple households can be within one structure. We want the app to have a feature where the enumerator can keep track of structures (increment conditional on a question).

Structure Status
1 change
0 Same

I need guidance on how can i increment and keep a store of the number of structures (in the context of a repeat group)

E.g let’s assume that the first 4 households are within the same structure (say structure no. 1). the user clicks on ‘same’ and proceeds to the next button 4 times. After 4 entries, the user starts listing households in a new structures, hence they click on change (and the now the structure number should increment from 1 to 2). This process goes on for all the structures and nested households within the cluster

The app we are developing intends to list households in a cluster. Multiple households can be within one structure. We want the app to have a feature where the enumerator can keep track of structures (increment conditional on a question).

Structure Status
1 change
0 Same

I need guidance on how can i increment and keep a store of the number of structures (in the context of a repeat group)

E.g let’s assume that the first 4 households are within the same structure (say structure no. 1). the user clicks on ‘same’ and proceeds to the next button 4 times. After 4 entries, the user starts listing households in a new structures, hence they click on change (and the now the structure number should increment from 1 to 2). This process goes on for all the structures and nested households within the cluster
LINK