URGENT QUESTION missing data with new form

Hello,

I edited a form and upon attempting to download the data noted a lot of missing data in the export that is still present in the project. I had a copy of the old form that in xls format that I reuploaded and deployed, but I am getting the same issue. Usually when I download the database I get a bunch of tabs with the various forms, but now there are only 2. Thank you for any help you can provide.

I should add that I ran it through the form validator and got the following response:

Language ‘English ((en))’ is missing the survey guidance_hint column.
Language ‘English (en)’ is missing the survey guidance_hint column.
Language ‘Ukranian (ua)’ is missing the survey guidance_hint column.
Language ‘default’ is missing the survey columns hint, label.

I do not think this was changed and I am unsure of how to edit this.

@dlewander, what is the tentative data that you assume is missing? What is the total number of submissions you get when you download the data in XLS format and the total number of submissions you see in your DATA>Table view? These details should help us troubleshoot your issue.

You need to define all textual elements in all languages you use in separate columns, i.e. label, hint, guidance_hint, all messages. See Help Center article Adding Another Language to your XLSForm — KoboToolbox documentation

Hint: It is suggested to always check your form with the Online validator, during development (step-by-step) and before deployment.