[URGENT] Save Draft not working

@Kal_Lam - Please see the steps I followed:

Step 1: Filled in some fields in the survey

Step 2: Clicked on Save Draft with name “Company Information Survey - 2”

Step 3: Draft was saved in the queue

Step 4: Clicked on the draft to load the record but only the first field was populated.

Let me know if you understand the issue now!

OK, let me check this out at my end and see if it behaves the same way at my end too.

@Kal_Lam - Please note that for all the fields EXCEPT the first one, I have pull_data() functionality added. Thanks! Waiting eagerly for your response…

@saumyaupadhyay, I made a quick check but did not face the issue.

@Kal_Lam - Did you have pull_data() functionality in the check you made?

Yes, I had a pulldata function. Would you mind going over to this post discussion and try it at your end to manage your CSV file (maybe it should help you solve your issue):

Please let us know what happens.

@Kal_Lam - I tried this but that doesn’t seem to solve the issue

Which browser are you using? I tested this on Chrome.

@Kal_Lam - I’m using Chrome as well

OK, could you share with me the data entry URL so that i could test the same at my end?

@Kal_Lam - Since this is confidential, I will share in a private message

1 Like

Do let me know when you have shared it privately.

@Kal_Lam - I have sent you a private message. Let me know if you have received it!

Could you recheck if your pulldata function is working? As it’s not in my case:

When entering the key 12345 I could not pull the information from the CSV file. Correct me if i have used a wrong key.

@Kal_Lam - This is not a valid key… it’s just a dummy info that I put in. Pull data is working fine… but for some users we do not have the information so there will be no data to pull. That said, if you manually enter data for the fields and Save Draft, did it work?

@saumyaupadhyay, would you mind trying to use the genuine code here. That should solve your issue.

Hey @Kal_Lam - But there might be users who don’t have a key… so they will manually enter all the information (except Vendor key ofcourse). Does that mean Save Draft will only work if the data is pulled and not otherwise?

When using a pulldata function, you will need the matching code. Else it should display nothing.

@Kal_Lam - Can you please see my personal message to you? I think my question did not come clearly to you.

@Kal_Lam - Did you receive my message?