User authorized for manager

Hello dears , I’m sending this seeking your help with new authority future
The case is we have a project that managed from one organization in Egypt this organization have 50 employees working on 130 communities so they needs each employee to have access on his submitted application only to edit or delete or add new submissions.
The issue is we can’t give user access to delete or edit selected applications only or to make him see only the application submitted from his user for edit or delete we can only give him that for add and view :unamused:can we apply the same rules on edit and delete so we can operate this

@ebm_2, in-order to achieve what you are trying to you will need to follow the instructions as outlined in these support articles:

But as you request:

FYI, please be informed that this feature is however not available at the moment. But please be informed that we already have a feature request (maybe you could vote for the same):

hello Kal ,

below solution only gives me ability to give users Row-Level Permissions ,

for example when I give user access Managing Permissions to edit or delete system auto close the ability of the Row level peroration so I can’t make them only see the submitted from them users , so they can see all data this is not the requieres .

please have a look on the photos below maybe I do something wrong :

this option to view data submitted from them inly but this close the edit option " it’s deemed "

[image]

other option to give them edit option close the row security

[image]

hello Kal ,

below solution only gives me ability to give users Row-Level Permissions ,

for example when I give user access Managing Permissions to edit or delete system auto close the ability of the Row level peroration so I can’t make them only see the submitted from them users , so they can see all data this is not the requieres .

please have a look on the photos below maybe I do something wrong :

this option to view data submitted from them inly but this close the edit option " it’s deemed "

other option to give them edit option close the row security

HI @ebm_2
Do you own this project or the project is shared with you by someone else?

Stephane

1 Like

@ebm_2, we have this as a work in progress feature (which you could follow in our GitHub):

I will reach you back when this feature is live.

Hello Stephanealoo ,

I won this project using another user account , and I’m trying to give user access from this owner account dear :slight_smile:

thanks

ooh , it seems like you have a lot to do dears , I really do appreciate your efforts :slight_smile: .

Note I have lots of suggestions for this module dear If you need to hear :slight_smile:

@ebm_2, we would be happy to hear if you have suggestions.

i give a user x permission to add submissions
and i need him to edit just submission that he send
how i can do that

@rahhal, this is an upcoming feature which should be possible with our upcoming feature release. For details, you could also have a look at our roadmap: