Validation Status missing in Downloaded Data via API

Description

When downloading data via API from a form in lang=English (en), I use:
https://kc.humanitarianresponse.info/xxxxx/reports/YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY/export.csv?lang=English (en)

Then I dont get Validation status…in the table:
Whereas if I manually download data from the “Download Tab”, selecting the same lang, I do.

I use Power BI to query to the fist option and would very much appreciate if this could added to the report , so I can filter “Approved” and “not Approved”

Regards

Hi @iker.montes,

Thank you for flagging out the issue! Kindly please be informed that we have shared the bug with our developers and shall let you know once they are resolved.

Have a great day!

1 Like

hi @Kal_Lam ! Are there any news in regard to this issue? If not, what is a possible workaround?

Hi @Kal_Lam - would love to hear if there is an update on this issue. Would greatly improve our process!

Welcome back to the community, @mark.buttweiler! @angelinasavchuk, @iker.montes kindly please be informed that users should now be able to see the validation status even when pulling data to Excel Power Query:

1 Like

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Hi, I currently have the same problem when querying with Excel Power Query.

Hi, I currently have the same problem when querying with Excel Power Query.

@Akratos, could you explain it in detail and also share us a screenshot if possible so that we could understand your issue pictorially?

Hi @Kal_Lam this is the pic. Validation status not appear when I download data with Excel Power Query

@Akratos, would you mind changing the .xls to .csv in the API? That should solve your issue.

1 Like

Thanks @Kal_Lam. Only work with “.csv”
If I set “.xls” not download the validation status field.

@Kal_lam Using the extension “.csv” the “validation status” field appears but now the “_id” field that I require to process data disappears.

I need the ID and validation status.

1 Like

@Akratos, yes you got that correct. I too could replicate the issue (the _id does not show up with the .csv query). Will reach you back when we have anything as an update for this.

Hi, any change on status of this issue?

@Akratos, we will update you when we have any for this.