'view' feature gives error

Hi,

I have been trying to use nested repeats with a condition that view option would show all repeat data within either the first interface, clicking the eye shaped button and/or when clicking the ‘view’ button that opens the submission in the browser. While the eye shaped button works, the latter does not and gives ‘data.survey is undefined’ error.

Thanks in advance for your support.
Alper

Hi @DDD and welcome to the community!

Alper, can you share the following details?

• Which server are you using?
  • Can you validate your form in ODK - XLSForm Online for any potential syntax issues?
  • Does this happen in one submission or in all of the submissions?
  • Does this happen in one form or in all of the forms?

Also can you check this solution to see if that works:

1 Like

Hi again,

Thanks for the prompt response. There is no syntax issue as i checked it with the link you shared.
The server should be the following as that is used as URL within the tablets https://kobo.humanitarianresponse.info/
I receive this error for all submissions - interestingly on firefox i receive the mentioned error and on chrome, i receive the error that refers to ‘reading media’.

2 Likes

Can you try to clear the cache of the browser and update if needed?

1 Like

Hi again,

As the image illustrates, I receive ‘reading media’ error when i click the view button in rectangular shape - apologies that it appears Turkish.
The suggested topics are about the problems with the eye shaped view, which works fine with us.
Clear cache & updates did not work.

@DDD, as a cross-check, could you try editing your submission on a different PC to see if it behaves the same way?

Hi, yes, it gives the same ‘reading media’ error with another laptop with chrome browser - but again I meant ‘view’ button, of which i shared the image.

Hi, I also have the same problem, When I click view it shows exactly the same:

Error occured during the loading of this form.

Please contact [support@kobotoolbox.org]with the link to this page and the error message below:

• Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘media’)

Hi all (@ninouglava2022, @hakan_cetinkaya, @DDD), this seems to be an issue introduced with the latest version of Enketo and we are investigating. We apologize for the inconvenience.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Hi @Josh,
You noted Enketo-Express 4.1.2 in the GitHub… Is this 4.1.1 in KoBo, as was the latest announcement? (Deployment of Enketo 4.1.1)

@wroos, the regression may have been introduced before 4.1.2, but it is the version currently on ee.kobotoolbox.org and ee.humanitarianresponse.info. The upgrade from 4.1.1 to 4.1.2 was for a security patch, but I think John meant to post about it.

2 Likes

Hi, is there any solution to fix this issue?
thanks

Hi, I’m also waiting for the solution on this, is there any news?