Viewing Grid/ Matrix data in Summary Reports

Hello KOBOToolbox community,
Thank you for the great work you are doing.
I made a form having matrix questions using Grid style/ format. How can I view the data 1. In table, 2. as summary report?

The actual data doesn’t show in the table.
I would like to view graphs from the data; how do I do it?
Thanks.

Welcome to the community, @jkitutu2000! Could you also let us know the question type you have in your survey project? That should also be helpful to understand.

1 Like

Thanks Kal_Lam.

The questions require a SELECT ONE response type.

@jkitutu2000, maybe you will need to share the following with us (through a private message) so that we could have a closer look at your issue:

• Username
  • Server

My Username is xxxxxxx
Server: Humanitarian Server hosted by UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA)
Thank you.

@jkitutu2000, I observed that you put everything under the repeat_group. FYR:

Repeat group is a complex structure and the same is not displayed under the custom report.

Thanks Kal_Lam. How else would such a form be structured? Is there any solution that I can use to visualise the data?
Thank you.

Anything outside the repeat_group should be viewable in the custom report.

Could you please share with me an example of anything outside the repeat_group? Or point to any example somewhere?
I could alternatively send you the MS Word form (privately) and you help show me how you would make the form in KOBO using any two questions in it. How I made it is the only possible way I saw. You could help show how else it can made.
Thanks Kal_Lam

What I mean here is that if you have questions inside a repeat group you will not be able to view the results under the custom report. As you have set your questions inside the repeat group you are seeing the blank page under the report.