Viewing reports in KoBToolbox not loading

Estimada comunidad

Quiero solicitar su apoyo ya que tengo un problema con el cargue y visualización de reportes en el servidor Kobooltobox para Investigadores, al querer seleccionar la opción de reporte la pagina se bloquea y queda totalmente en blanco y me toca cerrarla para poder volver a ingresar a ella, lo particular es que me esta sucediendo solo en un proyecto alojado alli.

Agradezco me puedan orientar.

Saludos,

@LuisB, this is a bug. Would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message? Maybe I should be temporarily able to solve your issue.

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

@LuisB, kindly please be informed that this is a bug that has been recorded in the GitHub which you could follow it here:

It should be solved in the next release of the KoBoToolbox. As a temporary fix i have reset the same for you once again (i.e. you should be able to view the graphs again). This time, if you wish to play around with the custom report, kindly please note the followings:

• First change your browser language to English.
  • Then you could work with graphs and bars without any issue.

Will let you know when we have a permanent fix for this issue.

Mil gracias @Kal_Lam, funciona perfecto nuevamente, tendré en cuenta las recomendaciones.

2 Likes

Hi @LuisB,

Kindly please be informed that we have a recent release of the KoBoToolbox, which should fix this issue permanently. For details, please feel free to go through the release notes:

Hola @Kal_Lam,

Que excelente noticia.