Waterfall list in a repeat group

Hello dear friends. It’s been a while.
I come back to you for a difficulty that I encounter. Indeed, when I insert in a repetition group the cascading list called “locality” the drop-down list including the names of the localities is not displayed (does not take place). On the other hand when I put it outside the rehearsal group, the drop-down list is displayed with the different localities.
My concern is to be able to insert these different lists in a group repeatedly so that the user can each time enter this information for each beneficiary registered. How to do?
Also, I would like to use these buttons from picture 3 in my rehearsal group? how to proceed ?example with non-display of the locality drop-down list within the repetition group sample repeat in my form
Thank youexample with non-display of the locality drop-down list within the repetition group example with non-display of the locality drop-down list within the repetition group.xlsx (14.9 KB) example with display of the locality drop-down list outside the repeat group.xlsx (14.9 KB) example with poster of the drop-down list locality outside the repetition group

Hi @esy_cari2020,

Regarding your first query:

You should also be able to use the cascading select question within the repeat group and it should work as it normally works. Kindly please have a closer look at your xlsform. If you still have issues, please feel free to share with only the section that is not working instead of sharing the entire xlsform. We would also appreciate if you would share the xlsform in English version as we would not be able to understand the your native language.

Regarding your second query:
The - sign is to remove the unwanted repeat groups while collecting data while the + sign is to add an additional repeat group while collecting data.

Have a great day!

1 Like