What happened to KoBo form input?

I just realized that I can’t input data through the KoBo web link, all my forms that contain logic time duration cannot be opened. Then when I opened the table for each project the choice of questions didn’t match.

Are there upgrades from Kobo Toolbox?

Hello Kal :slight_smile:
I have a problem when opening a web link my form says
"Error occured during the loading of this form. It is recommended not to use this form for data entry until this is resolved. Please contact undefined with the link to this page and the error message below:

FormLogicError: Could not evaluate: (decimal-time( /model/instance[1]/as4LVGUbR2RYayaX8sFj3z/RR/RR2/R19_MRIE_IN ) - decimal-time( /model/instance[1]/as4LVGUbR2RYayaX8sFj3z/RR/RR2/R18_MRIS_IN )) * 1440, message: n.match is not a function"

What should I do?
because previously time duration can work

Hi @dy10,

Could you also share with us a screenshot of the issue as a reference backup. The screenshot should be helpful.

Thank you @dy10 for providing us the screenshot of your issue.

what should I do next?

Will let you know. In the meantime, would you mind sharing with us your xlsform so that we could have a look at it at our end.

I have sent xlfsform to you via private message

Hi,
Could you try this and confirm if the problem still exists so that we help you.

Stephane

Hi @dy10,

The downgrade of Enketo from 2.6.0 to 2.5.6 should solve your issue. For details, please feel free to go through the announcement:

thx my form returned to normal

1 Like

Thank you @dy10 for confirming this!

sorry, but I’m trying using Enketo express 2.5.6 and stills not working for me. Its appears the same problem as the screenshot in the top