When deploying my form, I got the error: "Unexpected KoBoCAT error 400: b’{“detail”:“The survey element named ‘select_multiple_nh64u17’ has no label or hint.”}’ "

Hello everyone,

When deploying my form, I got the error: "Unexpected KoBoCAT error 400: b’{“detail”:“The survey element named ‘select_multiple_nh64u17’ has no label or hint.”}’ ".

It probably can’t save my changes, because when I save and try to deploy they underlining there a label or hint missing.
Moreover, I can’t manage to find the question item nh64u17.

Could you help me?
Thank you so much in advance.

Welcome to the community, @giangiax! The best way to fix your issue is by validating them through this online validator. The online validator should be able to help you identify the syntax issues that is present within your xlsform.

Hello,
Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, the problem is not resolved.
I attached the screenshots of the error message they detect in the syntax.
The main error is that when I modify the output, the changes are not saved. I can’t understand why.

Maybe I can temporarily add you as a collaborator in the project and you could help me?

Regards,
Gianmatteo

(Attachment Deploying form syntax errors.pdf is missing)

Hello,
Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, the problem is not resolved.
I attached the screenshots of the error message they detect in the syntax.
The main error is that when I modify the output, the changes are not saved. I can’t understand why.

Maybe I can temporarily add you as a collaborator in the project and you could help me?

Regards,
Gianmatteo

Kobotoolbox errors.xlsx (121 KB)

Looking at your error message it seems like you have not provided label.

I provided labels, I saved changes, I pushed on deploy and It says I have not inserted labels.
Why?

Maybe it would be good if you validate your xlsform first through the online validator to see if there are any issues still pending. As a cross check would you mind uploading the clean xlsform as a new project to see if you are able to upload and deploy them within the system?