When I make a photo of a documents, it makes photos, but doesn't save it. What can be a reason for this, and how to fix it?

When I make a photo of a documents, it makes photos, but doesn’t save it. What can be a reason for this, and how to fix it?

Welcome to the community, @Mboyko! Could you share the steps you have tried so that the community can also try it out and identify the step that broke the process?

I had took my phone, with a kobo on it. Than I had opened kobo app. Than, I had opened the form, that I had to fill up. Than started to talk to the person, whose answers I needed. When it came to the step, that I had to make a photo of a documents, I opened a cam in app to do it. I pressed a button, that makes a photo. Than I made sure, that a photo if fine, and pressed the button, that the photo is approved. And, there was no saved photo in kobo app :man_shrugging:. It is strange, because all tge other gadgets of our company works perfectly, but my has such a problem. What can it be​:thinking:

@Mboyko, so you mean once you take the respondents’ image through the Collect android app, you should also be able to have a copy of the image stored in your device along with the image that is sent to the server? Is this what you are looking for where your other devices show the image stored in the device and the image sent to the server?

No. Tge problem is, that the image is not stored anywhere. But the phone makes photos well, and it is stored nowhere :man_shrugging:. In our charity organization all the devices works great, but there is such a problem only with my device.