When I want to export the data under the GeoJSON extension, it doesn't work for me and gives me this error message

Bonjour à tous,

j’ai eu à faire une collecte de données avec tracking et sur la plateforme, les parcelles sont bien dessinées avec les superficies. Mais quand je voudrais exporter les données sous l’extension GeoJSON, ça me marche pas et m’envoie ce message d’erreur "{
“type”: “FeatureCollection”,
“name”: “RECENSEMENT_PRODUCTEURS_RIZ_2022”,
“features”: [ ".
Je veux à nouveau faire une autre collecte avec tracking des parcelles et je voudrais savoir comment programmer pour ne plus se confronter à ce problème.
Aidez moi s’il vous plaît. Merci d’avance

Welcome to the community, @Fido! Could you also let us know the following so we can try replicating it on our end?

• KoboToolbox server you are using (humanitarian/non-humanitarian server)
  • Question type you have for the geojson download
  1. Server : non-humanitarian server
  2. Question type :

Thank you!

@Fido, sorry! Did not understand your question type. Did you mean the question type was geopoint, geotrace, or geoshape you have used for it?

sorry! the question type is : geoshape

@Fido, I just made a dummy entry for a dummy project and tried downloading the GeoJSON data file format. I didn’t face any issues when downloading. FYR:

@Kal_Lam,
Ah, bizarre,
I have also the same when I try to download

But, when I click on download, I don’t have the file but the following message appears :slight_smile:

I would like to notifed also that the geoshape question is in a reapeat group, because the same productor cen have two or more fild.

Hello dear @Kal_Lam, my problem was solved after unbundling the geoshape questions. Thank you so much!

1 Like

@Fido, :clap: :heart: :partying_face: