When using the forms’ links, the forms stop at the credentials window and don’t go to the questions after entering the username and password

Dear @Kal_Lam,

I would really appreciate your response.

• Another issue is that the forms don’t work on browsers on phones. They work only on browsers on laptops. When using the forms’ links, the forms stop at the credentials window and don’t go to the questions after entering the username and password. Could you please tell why this is happening?

Dear @Kal_Lam,

I would really appreciate your response.

• Another issue is that the forms don’t work on browsers on phones. They work only on browsers on laptops. When using the forms’ links, the forms stop at the credentials window and don’t go to the questions after entering the username and password. Could you please tell why this is happening?

@Anhar, maybe this post discussed previously should help you solve your issue:

@Kal_Lam ,

It’s not about the credentials. The step above is already taken. The issue is that the forms work only on laptops… and the data attachment function works well on laptops only… when trying via the KOBO Collect App, there’s always an error that stops the survey like screenshot I shared with you.

Would you mind to share the screenshot(s) here?
Which server are you using?
Did you check this form with the Online validator, please?

1 Like