Why can't I get the recording on the server

please help me, Kal_Lam

Welcome to the community, @_project2022! Could you also let us know how you collected the audio recordings? Did you use the Collect Android App or Enketo aka web form? My other query is did you record it directly with the device, or did you upload the recordings (made from the device)? These details should help us troubleshoot your issue.

use android app and i record it directly with the device

@_project2022, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Username : xxxxxxx
Project Name : Project Giant - Survey Publik Terhadap Kebijakan Keberlanjutan Sustainability United Tractors
server : https://kf.kobotoolbox.org/

please help me, coz the project still running.

1 Like

@_project2022, I just confirmed that you should be seeing this issue:

There are background audio under the DATA>Table view:

You get this error message when trying to open it:

Kindly please be informed that we already have a GitHub issue for this issue. You should be able to track it here:

Will let you know once it’s been resolved.

I don’t understand, but doesn’t seem like it can’t be played. However, when the file is downloaded there is no file attachment.

Pada Jum, 20 Okt 2023 pukul 21.06 Kal_Lam via KoboToolbox Community Forum <noreply@community.kobotoolbox.org> menulis:

hi Kal_Lam, can u help me about this problem? :smiling_face_with_tear:

Dear @_project2022 @Kal_Lam , we have similar problem since October 19. Unfortunately, the GitHub issue link did not solve it yet. We have image, but no audios. Audios are not uploaded in the submission stage.

@_project2022, @evidence_ca, the issue has been resolved by now. Could you kindly confirm?

thanks a lot, issue has been resolved, :pray:

1 Like

@_project2022, :bowing_man: