Wrong values in excel and automatic report

Hello everyone, The downloaded excel has the wrong values in some questions. The same goes for the automatic report. But when I look at the Data online, the values are correct.
Is anyone aware of this glitch and possible fixes? The language is Greek.
Thank you in advance

It appears that this issue concerns questions with multiple answers. For some reason, the downloaded xls shows different choices than the ones made by the respondents. The online preview is correct though.

Hi Seb, thanks for posting.

I am trying to understand the issue a bit more clearly.

Are you getting this issue from select one or select multiple questions?
Did you change the XML or name value for those options through form revisions at any time while data collection was going on?

Perhaps the answer to these can help me help you.

1 Like

Hi
This issue comes up in questions with multiple choices.
I have made revisions, but not on the questions that show this problem.

@Seb, could you kindly share with us a screenshot of your issue so that we could understand your issue pictorially?

Hi, and thank you for the kind response.

I post here 2 screenshots, one with the original responses as they appear in the online form, compared to the ones appearing in the excel.
As it is in greek, I clarify that the example in circle here refers to the respondents’ gender. ΑΝΔΡΑΣ= male, ΑΛΛΟ= other

EXCEL Screenshot 2024-08-09 145036

Hi @Seb,

Can you change the Table display options to the XML values in the Data > Table tab? (Icon with a gear logo on the upper right side of the table) and share the screenshot again?

I believe the issue is related with how the table handles the filter function with XML values. (Hopefully, this will make sense :slight_smile: if my insight is correct and if we can see the screenshot)

Hi @Kal_Lam & @hakan_cetinkaya,
I did it and got this

Anyway, my issue is with how the data shows in the downloaded excel. The online table display looks correct, but I need the excel values to be correct as well.
Thank you

Hi dear community, I still have not found any solution to this. Are there any settings that I should pay attention to when I download the dataset so that I avoid this issue? Thank you