XlS Export Failed when downloading data as XML values format

I am getting error when tried to download data as XML values format. The failed export will show pop-up message with some invalid data type and if you check again that variable in the tool its fine. Also I went through the other posts that were raised about this issue but could not manage to work on my side. so would be very much appreciated if you could advice on the issue.

Thanks

Welcome to the community, @AhmedMahamoud! Would you mind sharing with us a screenshot of your issue? Maybe this should help us understand the situation you are having.

Here is the issue. every time we tried to download the data in XML value format it will fail

Did you make any edits to your survey project and then redeploy?

yes we have edited the survey project and redeployed for several times

Did you also edit something from within a repeat group question?

yes, I have updated a constraint formula in one repeat group question

Did you also add or remove or rename any variable names form within a repeat group?

No, I just updated only the formula but not the variable names

@AhmedMahamoud, could you share with me the following through a private message:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

@AhmedMahamoud, kindly please be informed that you have used or_other in your select_one and select_multiple questions which have caused the download issue. FYI, please also be informed that KoBoToolbox will soon fix this. You could follow the same through our previous discussion:

As of now, you could download your data as XLS Legacy format without any issue.