XlS Export Failed

@Kal_Lam

I corrected all syntax errors in the form. However, the problem still persists. I tried to upload the same survey form as new project, i was able to download the data entered for trial. Now, am confused, I do not know what to do.

Hi @Horace1,

Were you able to download the data that you entered for the trail project without any issue.

Have a great day!

Hi @Kal_Lam

Yes, i was able to download. I just entered a single case.

Hi @Horace1,

This shows that if your form design is clean it should not have any issue. As you had a form design previously you happened to see the download error message. My advise would be try downloading your dataset as:

Here you should be able to download the dataset without any download error-message but there should always be a risk of loosing data that had the conflicting issue that you noticed by yourself.

Have a great day!

Hi @Kal_Lam

Thank you so much. I will update you how it plays out. Once again, you so much.

Have a great day!

1 Like

I am having the same error. I checked the syntax and don’t see any duplicate names or types. I tried a new browser and the error continued. Please help!

Welcome back to the community, @allykrupar5! Would you mind explaining your issue so that the community should be able to help you out?

I actually solved it after I posted. I must have had an error on a previous uploaded form, so when I went to the “Advanced options” and unselected “Include data from all ## versions”. It worked fine then.

3 Likes

Thanks, @allykrupar5 for providing your feedback and solution.

1 Like

@Kal_Lam I have same problem, I can’t download data from all project in my account
I made a new quick project contains one question and I faced same problem in export data
Could you please help me ASAP

@AbdulrahmanAshfaq, is the issue still on? We had a system-wide overload which has already been resolved. If you still have issues, please let us know.

Thanks, It worked.

1 Like

Hi everyone! Hope you are doing good!

@Kal_Lam I have this issue. I try to export my database to geojson and get the message “export failed”. In the other formats theres no problem, but they lack all the information and data for each formulary.

Anyone with support? Thanks!

@MigraMundo, let’s continue the discussion in this topic:

Ok @Kal_Lam ! Here I am :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Kal_Lam

I am using kobo from last 3 years and developed more than 100 of forms, but surprisingly i am getting ‘xls Export’ error for one form. Not getting the syntax error if any. Attaching the form.
aJzdnCmu4Wbk5MMJbKLHTN.xlsx (14.4 KB)

Please help…

Regards

Welcome back to the community, @aditya! Could you also share with the community a screenshot of your issue? Your screenshot should help the community to understand your issue pictorially.

I downloaded it from ‘XLS Legacy’ but ‘XLS’ export type is not working.

Gd day. I have the same problem with my data.nit keeps report “export failed” this is strange. Could you please help me out. Thanks
Bitiyong
tiyongs@gmail.com