XPath Evaluation: type mismatch-the field is repeated

The error of XPath evaluation keeps coming when collecting data on my tablet and can not allow me to proceed with data collection.

Any help is appreciated

Welcome to the community, @baadi44! Have you validated your XLSForm through this online validator? The online validator should help you identify syntax issues if any, within your XLSForm.

Dear Kal_Lam,

I have validated the XLSForm with the online validator. The error appear during data collection. I wish i could send the XLSForm for you to have a quick look but I can not attach the document because I am new.

@baadi44, you should now be able to share your XLSForm with the community!

Farmer level survey GAC Uganda.xlsx (59.5 KB)
Hi Community,

I keep receiving the error below when i am collecting data in the field, and then it stops. Any help is kindly appreciated. I have attached the form.

@baadi44, it seems like you are still having issues with your XLSForm. When validating it with the online validator, I can still see issues:

I can see duplicating in the variable name:

My advice for you here would be to identify the issue through the online validator, fix the issue, and then validate your XLSForm again. Keep repeating this cycle until your entire XLSForm is clean (free of errors).