(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.)
Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:
Why should people use this category? What is it for?
How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?
What should topics in this category generally contain?
Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?
I lost database with data in my professionnal account! what can i do to recover it please. It’s very important for me
Thank you for your query. Could you please clarify what you mean by
Kindly provide as much details as possible about the loss i.e.
- What is the definition of loss?
- When did this happen?
- Which server was your professional account on?
- Did this happen to all your projects?
- Is that account shared by other users?
- Can you still access other projects
Thanks Stephane! I want to say that i maked a error of manipulation and i deleted a data base. This base had some data for my organisation. What can i do to recover these data. Thanks for your help.
- I make a error of manipulation and delet the database
- it happened on Thursday
- Should I give you the link to my server?
- it’s only a project
- Yes two other users with me but the error provide to me
- Yes i can access to the others projects
Thanks for your help
Unfortunately we are not able to recover data when it has been deleted. that is why we provide multiple prompts that would enable you make the decision prior to deletion. So sorry for your loss.
Okay. I will see how to restart the base for another collection. In reality I was working on two accounts, one for testing and the other for data management. Unfortunately I switched to the correct account believing I was in the account where I am testing the tools.