After the new update can't see my language in value and header format

dear sir,

i used to export my data in arabic language where columns and headers are readable to anyone , right now after the new update few hours ago i can’t find this option in value and header format list …

u may check the photo attached and see the previous versions i used to download , its labelled in (ar)

did u remove this option or u’ve moved it somewhere else , kindly help… ![

Welcome to the community, @manaraat! Would you mind sharing with me the following (through a private message) so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name

I’ve sent them , waiting for ur response !!
thanks

1 Like

@manaraat, when looking into your user account, I could see only one language (i.e., Arabic).

If you have only one language, you do not have the option to choose the language while downloading. If you have more than one language in your survey project, you should be able to choose the label of that particular language while downloading your dataset.

Hence would like to inform you that this is not an issue related with the recent update.

issue solved , thanks alot

i realized that i have to add a second language ( i.e.,English ) to able to download a readable version of xls in my langauge … before the update i didnt need to do such a thing , there were 3 options in the list by default , one of them was ( arabic )

![

![

check the photos , this is what i meant by readable data …

thanks alot !!

1 Like