All answer options appear the same for all questions

Hello,

I really do not understand why there is the same answer options for the rating questions. I have 5 questions for rating, and when I corrected and/or type options for respondents to select, all options appear the same for the 5 questions.

Please help me. Thanks.

Could you kindly share with us a screenshot so that we are better able to understand your issue (and provide a solution).

@Kal_Lam, it’s still an issue but since it was urgent, I tried recreating the questionnaire, then it worked.

Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you for confirming! If you face similar issues in the future please feel free to share with us the screenshot of the issue and the exact steps you followed so that we could document and solve it.

Dear Kal_Lam,

Thanks for advice.

Here is the printscreen of the issue. When I change the answer options for question 1, the answer options of following questions appear the same.

Answer options of all questions appear automatically.

Is this an issue again? If yes, please feel free to share your xlsfrom with the community. The community should be able to help you solve the issue.

Note: Please try to use English font while sharing your xlsform as our community may not be able to understand your local language.

1 Like