In one case I have collected several Household members data through using a repeat group. Later I want to use those names from the repeat group as a choice list for further questions…
Now, the issue is I will use those names in a repeat group and I want to avoid duplication in this group. To be mentioned, I ant to use the repeat count here.
I am giving an example-
- Respondent need to enter their household size
- Using the HHsize a repeat group will be appeared and here respondent will enter several information.
- After that they will see a list of names from which they will select one and relevant to their background information from earlier, more question will appear.
- After that they will select another one and continue
- I don’t want add button, instead is there a way to make a repeat group for 3rd and later process? like using a repeat count?
- Or is there a way to gradually vanish a choice after being selected in a repeat group?