Can you tell me that I need to create a relationship between the form with some unique id for apply in once, so can you please look in my forms

Can you please guide me for extracting the data. also can you tell me that I need to create a relationship between the form with some unique id for apply in once, so can you please look in my forms and suggest me how can I work on it. and the last thing is I just want know how we can add more menus in dashboard. please help us with .

Welcome to the community, @mfvitsupport! You seem to have repeat group data, and the repeats are showing in different sheets. You seem to get all the repeat groups into a single sheet. Did I get you correct?

Yes, I need to extract all of the data in the zip file so can you please provide me, also can you just tell me can i get the all the access if it is possible please let me know before this sunday (16/04/2023).

Thank you & best regards,
Shubham Bacche

@mfvitsupport, downloading the data, as you say, is not possible with KoboToolbox when you have repeat groups. You could, however merge the repeat group data as outlined in our support article:

so don’t share the repeat data just share me the single data.