Cannot Download file

Dear Mr. @Kal_Lam:

I try to download the file attach (word, pdf, excel), some documents cannot view and download. I used excel link from KoBo to generate document, and use direct download to generate, but it still cannot. Please help me. I download Zip file from KoBo, the UUID code is not the same to UUID in kobo. So I cannot find the file.

https://kc-eu.kobotoolbox.org/media/original?media_file=capfishcapture%2Fattachments%2F4a7d8095d0da48c49602f2c8649c08be%2F75b62e7d-f523-4008-b86d-222d5d64e98b%2FTechnical_Training_Workshop-14_21_22.docx

Use UUID:

the UUID is not match to Zip file

Welcome back to the community, @chamnabchhoeung! Do you wish to download specific files from your project? Have you tried downloading through the Media Attachments (ZIP) as outlined in this support article Downloading Photos and Other Media?

Dear @Kal_Lam:

I am try your suggestion solution, but it still cannot and it hard to manage it.

Could you please share me another solution? my project team already upload file as supporting documents, and I need it to validate and I cannot ask them again because it is not only 1 data record

@chamnabchhoeung, what is the tentative media file you are trying to download?

In the screenshot above, it was Microsoft word (.docx)

@chamnabchhoeung, so you mean you wish to download the word doc (which you have been failing to achieve so far)?

Dear @Kal_Lam:

Yes I wish to download all documents that store by each data record, but some can download while some cannot download it. It is now impact to my work seriously because I have to back it up.

I don’t received any best solution yet. I need the solution soon please

Thanks

@chamnabchhoeung, seems like this attachment is within the repeat group.

Yes sir, it was developed as repeating group

@chamnabchhoeung, could you provide me the following through a private message? Maybe I could have a closer look at your case.

• Username
  • Project name
  • _id
  • Server

You should be able to send me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously: