Cannot login to my KoBoToolbox account

Please could you help me login to my kobocollect.

It seems that like the email address changed and I could be able to login

Please could you help? and what could be issue?

Hi @cchukwu,

Could you please specify your issue more specifically so that we would be able to help you out in login to your account.

We would also appreciate to have your user name, email id, server (kobotoolbox.org or the humanitarianresponse.info) details along with your issue so that we could have a closer look to your account.

GOOD DAY!

Thanks so much,

This has been resolved now.

Regards.

···

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019, 2:55 PM Kal_Lam via KoBoToolbox Community Forum noreply@community.kobotoolbox.org wrote:

Kal_Lam

October 4

Continuing the discussion from Accessing kobo toolbox account:

Hi @cchukwu,

Could you please specify your issue more specifically so that we would be able to help you out in login to your account.

We would also appreciate to have your user name, email id, server (kobotoolbox.org or the humanitarianresponse.info) details along with your issue so that we could have a closer look to your account.

GOOD DAY!

Visit Message or reply to this email to respond to Kal_Lam, cchukwu.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

Chrome browser has my password. When I try logging in from another device with the same password I used, I’m greeted with wrong password or username. Please how can I solve this

Hi @checknanamaxy,

Welcome to the community! Would you mind login in to your OCHA server through the following link:
https://kobo.humanitarianresponse.info/accounts/login/?next=/#/

and login in to your HHI server through the following link:
https://kf.kobotoolbox.org/accounts/login/?next=/#/

Sometimes, using the wrong login link also restricts users from login to the KoBoToolbox account.

GOOD DAY!

1 Like

Hello, please I’m trying to log into my account but it is giving me this prompt " Additional details:404: Not found"
Please, can someone support me in addressing this issue?

Thank you

Welcome to the community, @abduways! This post discussed previously should help you solve your issue: