Can't download form

I haven’t been able to download the xls form for hours now.
Is there a server problem or what should I do?

Welcome to the community, @pintoj! Did you mean you were not able to download your data in XLS format or did you mean you were not able to get the blank form to your app? Kindly please also let us know the server you are using and also a screenshot of your issue. These details should help us understand and troubleshoot your issue.

Hi. I mean I haven’t been able to download my data in XLS format

@pintoj, could you kindly share with us a screenshot of your issue so that we are able to understand your issue pictorially? Please also let us know the server you are using. These details should be helpful for us to troubleshoot the issue.

I clic on “Download XLS” and nothing happens

Hi @pintoj just a quick check, I notice the warning alert on the screenshot. What does the warning say?
I am assuming the project has not yet been deployed. Can you deploy the form and then try to download the XLSForm?

1 Like

@pintoj, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously: