"Can't find attachment file" in preview and url is not provided for download

Hi,

We are using the research server. We have around 1,000 replies to a survey. Two questions involve uploading a png and .txt file. All entries look fine and I can download the attachments using the file_URL. But for 4 out of the 1,000 records the URL was NOT generated by Kobo and the form preview says it cant find the attachment. See screenshot:

The file name appears in the table, but the URL is not generated:

The file is also not found if downloading the attachments as zip.

Missing files were filled in the same version of the form than other records whose attachments are ok.

Any clues?

@amastretta, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Done, I sent you the requested info by PM.

1 Like

@Kal_Lam any news regarding the urls that are not generated after attaching files? I sent you by direct message what you requested. Please help.

Cheers,

a

1 Like

@amastretta, have received your PM. Checking over. Will update you with this once I find anything.

Thanks. In the mean while we loaded the files again, but it would be good to know what caused the issue to prevent it in the future. Thanks!

@amastretta, the issue has been resolved by now. Could you kindly confirm?