Changing account from kobotoolbox.org to kobo.humanitarianresponse.info

Hello,

I created KOBO account using kobotoolbox.org. However, I work for a humanitarian organization. I would like to use the kobo.humanitarianresponse.info server. Is it possible to change to humanitarian Server without creating a new account? I have already created forms using the general kobotoolbox server.

Thanks.

Welcome to the community, @Ashwini! Transferring the username from the global server to the humanitarian server is impossible. You must delete the current account and create a new one in the humanitarian server.

By the way, deleting an account is currently impossible from the user’s end. So for this, you will need to reach us at support@kobotoolbox.org with the following details:

• Username
  • Email id registered with the username
  • Server

Please also note that when reaching us, you will need to reach us through the email ID registered to the account. This will ensure that a genuine user has reached us for support.

Thanks a lot for your quick response, @Kal_Lam. I’ve created a new account on humanitarian server. I’ll initiate the process to delete the one on global server soon.

Thanks,
Ashwini

1 Like