Changing language option not seen in Enketo

I have made form (enketo web) and in form preview I can see 3 languages and can choose but opening the form or copying the link there is not field to choose the language. How I can solve is problem?

Hi @anna_sda,

Welcome to the community! Could you share with us the link to your survey so that we could have a look.

Have a great day!

Hi,

I have 3 languages added there: English (en), Armenian (hy) and Russian (ru) but I can not see. And I have the same problem regarding some of my forms.

https://ee.humanitarianresponse.info/x/VAgP24CB

Thank you

Hi @anna_sda,

Yes, if you look at the survey link provided i was not able to see the language option but when testing a different survey form at my personal user account i could see as outlined below:

Image 1

If you still are not able to see the Choose Language option please feel free to share with me the following through a private message:

• Username
  • Server
  • Project name

Have a great day!

I tried but I can not see the Choose Language option.
I do not know how to send a private message, please can you send me a message from private.
Thank you

Hi @anna_sda,

Would you mind having a look at this post:

Have a great day!

I am trying to send private message but it gives the following message:
Sorry, you cannot send a personal message to that user.

Hi @anna_sda,

You should now be able to send a private message.

Have a great day!

thank you
best Anna

1 Like

Hi @anna_sda,

Kindly please be informed that i observed that your survey project had 3 different languages viz. English, Armenian and Russian but unfortunately they were undeployed.

I have now redeployed them for you and you should be able to see the Choose Language as shown in the image below:

Have a great day!

1 Like

Thank you very much for the projects!!!
Have a great day!
Best regards,
Anna

2 Likes