Conditional pulldata on the basis of field selection

Hi Every one

can some one please guide , that how we can pull data based on selection of another field , example is

we have

emp-1
emp-2

each employee is having different task assigned

emp-1 Task-1
emp-1 Task-2
emp-2 Task3
emp-2 Task4

we actually need that when the employee is selected from the field only the task related to that employee should be pulled from the data.

Please help

Neeraj

Cheers!

Hi @caneeraj,

Kindly have a look at this link Pull Data Functionality
Please let me know if you need any help with the pull data.
Best,

Yasser

1 Like

Hi @Ysr3322

Thank you for such a prompt replies , i tried but the data could not be pulled can you please check i am sending the xls form and upload file both for your kind reference.

odupload.xlsx (10.2 KB) overduecollection.xlsx (11.2 KB)

Thanking you in anticipation

Neeraj Cheers !

Hi @caneeraj,
It is my pleasure.
I’ve found the following issues in your form:
1- The pre-loaded data file should be in CSV format not XLS. I’ve converted it odupload.csv (335 Bytes)
2- Pulldata function should be in the calculation column not in the choice filter

3- Pulldata function considers the pre-loaded data as string and the question to check for information to match in your form is “integer”, therefor you have to convert it to “string” by adding a calculation question. Kindly see row 8

overduecollection_Solved.xlsx (11.4 KB)
The form should work perfectly now.
Lest me know if you need any help.
Best,
Yasser

2 Likes

Hi @Ysr3322

Thank you once again for helping me.

this was solved , indeed you helped to solve a major problem for us

Thank you once again

Neeraj

Cheers !

3 Likes

Hi @caneeraj

The pleasure is mine.
Best,

Yasser

2 Likes

Hi @Ysr3322

I am again in need of your help , in the above example can we use 2 external file and pull the data based on condition

like above loan id x name ( row number 7 ) , if we insert type of visit that if type of visit is 1 then pull data from od sheet as above in example and in case it is 2 then pull data should be from another external file which will be uploaded in media

please guide

Cheers !

Neeraj

HI @caneeraj
I noticed that you had asked this question on two different topics. As such I will leave the other one in which has been answered. To however ensure that you are also answered on this side; unfortunately, this is not possible.

Stephane