Conditions

How can I put a condition if the answer in the first question is the first option and the answer in the second question the first option also moves to a specific question?

Welcome to the community, @toti! Could you provide more details on this? It would also be helpful to share dummy questions and choices with the community.

I have two questions in which there is income with the same numbers. If the answer is equal in the two questions, I want to move to a specific question, that is, if the same income remains after the project and before it, meaning if the answer in the first question is 1 and the second 1 or the answer in the first question 2 and the second 2 (that is, the same income remains, I want to move to a specific question)

If the income decreases, it moves to a second group, and if the income increases, it moves to a third group

So this means you want to skip questions if the first and second questions match?

Exactly, and this means that the income remained constant

@toti, this sample should help you solve your issue.

In the survey tab of your XLSForm:

Data entry screen as seen in Enketo: when nothing is entered

Data entry screen as seen in Enketo: when the input varies

Data entry screen as seen in Enketo: when the inputs are the same

Reference XLSForm:

Conditional Skip.xlsx (19.6 KB)

1 Like

Thank you :blush: If there is an increase in income, how do I open a specific question?

Sorry, did not understand this quite well…