constraint message in kobo form

Hello

I have a problem and I would like anyone to help with it please. If I have a list of choices for one question, and I don`t want some particular options to be selected, how can I make that in constraint or constraint message.

here is an example for better understanding:

Question: How do you treat your drinking water before consumption?

Choices: 1- No treatment method

2- Boiling

3- Chlorination

4- Filtering

5- Considered safe to drink without further treatment

Constraint message: Can not select “Considered safe to drink without further treatment” together with any other option.

So, my question is that how can this message be worked in the form, or should I put something in the constraint, and what is it?

Hello

I have a problem and I would like anyone to help with it please. If I have a list of choices for one question, and I don`t want some particular options to be selected, how can I make that in constraint or constraint message.

2- Boiling

3- Chlorination

4- Filtering

Constraint message: Can not select “Considered safe to drink without further treatment” together with any other option.

So, my question is that how can this message be worked in the form, or should I put something in the constraint, and what is it?

···

On Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 12:24:56 PM UTC+3, Raki Raki wrote:

Hi.

You can split the questions into two.

1. Do you treat your drinking water?

Yes

No

1. If yes to Q1, how do you treat it?

1- No treatment method

2- Boiling

3- Chlorination

4- Filtering

You would use Skip Logic feature for this.

Extra comment: Option 1 seems to be vague or irrelevant.

Thank you.

Alex

···

On Jan 9, 2018 10:24 AM, “Raki Raki” rakira...@gmail.com wrote:

Hello

2- Boiling

3- Chlorination

4- Filtering

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “KoBoToolbox Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo-...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.