Could you please help me understand why my application of this solution (cascading selection from external source) is not working? :)

Hi Everyone,
Can anyone help me understand why my application of this solution is not working?
I get the following error on kobocollect:

“no such column: c_admin1_label (code 1 sqlite_error): , while compiling: SELECT c_admin_name, c_admin1_label FROM externalData WHERE c_country_name LIKE?”

Please find attached.
PoSRegistration.xlsx (31.6 KB)
choicescountries.csv (99.4 KB)

Hi Kal, could you please help me understand why my application of this solution (cascading selection from external source) is not working?
I get the following error on kobocollect:

“no such column: c_admin1_label (code 1 sqlite_error): , while compiling: SELECT c_admin_name, c_admin1_label FROM externalData WHERE c_country_name LIKE?”

Please find attached.
PoSRegistration.xlsx (31.6 KB)
choicescountries.csv (99.4 KB)

Welcome to the community, @fbclima! Have you gone through these two posts discussed previously? It should help you solve your issue:

Hi Kal,
Thank for sharing those. I tried the second solution (as I would like to upload only one csv file with all the options, instead of multiple files), but it still doesn’t work. Instead of an error message, now I get a blank screen where it should show the first selection from the external source.

I literally copied the step by step in creating the select_one_external, choice_filter, then choice_external tab only with the list_name, uploaded csv titles itemsets with all the options as recommended (in a matrix showing the filters).

Could you please help me understand what is going on? This will unlock a major hurdle on my current work.
Thanks!
PoSRegistration.xlsx (62.5 KB)
itemsets.csv (247.2 KB)

Hi Kal,
Thank for sharing those. I tried the second solution (as I would like to upload only one csv file with all the options, instead of multiple files), but it still doesn’t work. Instead of an error message, now I get a blank screen where it should show the first selection from the external source.

I literally copied the step by step in creating the select_one_external, choice_filter, then choice_external tab only with the list_name, uploaded csv titles itemsets with all the options as recommended (in a matrix showing the filters).

Could you please help me understand what is going on? This will unlock a major hurdle on my current work.
Thanks!
PoSRegistration.xlsx (62.5 KB)
itemsets.csv (247.2 KB)

Hi everyone, this problem was solved thanks to @khunt21 !
Here are the files.
PoSRegistration.xlsx (33.1 KB)
choicescountries.csv (48.7 KB)